skyVac® Industrial 85
Exceptional 150 Inch Water lift, & 10,000 LPM air speed. The skyVac® Industrial 85 gutter vacuum has been extensively tested for everyday, exterior cleaning tasks; designed to make work life smarter, not harder. Featuring 2 industrial strength 1,100 Watt motors, for 3,300 Watt’s of power, with a unique patented “POWERMIX” system, designed for incredible results. Easy to use, with an unrivalled user experience, durable and incredibly hard-wearing; this gutter vac is the ideal choice for exterior cleaning specialists.
The Vacuum head has been designed to take up minimal drum space, allowing for 60 litres of gutter debris capacity. The filter is protected by a curved steel deflector plate, which lines up with the cyclonic vac entry port, and helps guide debris around the drum.
Easy to empty thanks to an evenly balanced tipping chassis with locking castors. Simply unclip and remove the motor head, placing safely upright on the ground thanks to the steel foot on the filter protector plate and tip out drum contents.
Now comes as standard with a drain hose and sieve basket for a more flexible and user-friendly approach to gutter waste disposal. These additions “separate” the gutter contents into liquid and organic matter, as opposed to a collective gutter soup.
The sieve basket captures saturated leaves and moss, allowing the water to drain through into the base of the drum. Liquid can be emptied straight into the drains using the drain hose, and organic debris can be tipped into the recycling bin. The fine sediment falls to bottom of the drum, below the hose outlet, to keep clear of the filter, and can be tipped out at the very end of the day.
skyVac® Elite Pole Set:
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles, are ultra-lightweight, making working at heights of up to 40ft much less physically tiring.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole, enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole – to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance. Ideal for operating directly overhead or angled over an obstacle such as a conservatory.
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning.
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck & Accessories:
- The NEW Elite Hairpin 135-degree Neck tool holder creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Engineered from high grade carbon fibre, this unique skyVac® innovation features an oversized neck passageway to eliminate debris bottle necks and improve airflow.
- The rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from everyday use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
- Package includes the Vac Release Elite Pole – the quickest and safest way to release grass turfs and dirt, from the end of your suction pole.
- 3 industrial strength vacuum motors, giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift (most 3 motor vacuum will give 90″ water lift).
- Side port entry entrance reduces time consuming blockages, associated with front entrance machines
- Unique PowerMix feature, gives 50% more suction lift power than it’s nearest rival
- All terrain steel chassis, with stainless steel container
- Tipping chassis
- Multi-Purpose washable cartridge filter
- Locking front castors
WATCH THE LATEST INDUSTRIAL 85 VIDEO HERE:
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, WATCH OUR INDEPENDENT REVIEWS BELOW: