The skyScraper® Head & Blade system, is a safe, and effective way, to quickly and effectively remove unsightly and problematic moss from roofs. Simply select the correct blade to suit your roof tile profile, and attach the head to a telescopic pole**, and you are ready to use the roof moss scraper.
- Easy to use locking mechanism to swap blades over quickly
- Adjustable crank to suit gradient of roof
- Adjustable multi-directional head to suit the roof angle and to allow moss removal from dormer window roofs.
- Compatible with most window cleaning poles with an EU threaded end*.
- Compatible with a wide variety of telescopic poles** including SkyPole
- skyScraper® can be used from the safety of the ground and also from elevated platforms up to five storeys.
- skyScraper with telescopic pole package option available
Require a Pole End Adaptor?
- For the majority of PUSH FIT window cleaning poles – select the Skyscraper with Eu Threaded Pole Insert.
- (Eu adaptor has a 2cm Diameter)
- For ELITE POLES – select the option with the Elite Connector Tool.
With 11 Blades, to suit the following roof tiles:
- Anchor Bold Roll
- Marley Double Roman
- Marley Ludlow Major
- Marley Ludlow Plus
- Marley Mendip
- Marley Wessex
- Redland Grovebury
- Redland Regent
- Redland Renown
- Flat Nylon
Individual Replacement blades are sold separately – click on link.
A set of skyScraper nuts, bolts and allen keys is also available separately – click on link
Why remove moss from roofs?
Apart from being very unsightly, moss on roofs also affects the drainage of rainwater away from the roof. Moss can impede the flow of water on route to the gutter, and also fall into guttering systems, inhibiting the flow of water away from the property. Water will always find its way past an obstacle invariably causing the gutters to overflow, and can in turn cause very expensive damp repairs on homes.
Read our blog to find out why gutter clearing and roof moss removal is an important part of property maintenance.
* Due to the variety of window cleaning poles available, we can not guarantee that the EU adaptor will fit all your specific pole. The EU adaptor has a 2cm diameter at the base.
**Telescopic Pole not included.