SkyVac 3600 Watt Frame Type Inverter
The ideal partner for your skyVac Atom Sonic, Commercial Plus or Industrial 85 gutter vacuum. Packed with handy features, this mobile unit stows away neatly in the van, ready to power through projects when mains power is unavailable.
The Digital Hybrid Generator combines the robustness of a frame type generator with the quieter, lighter features of an inverter. Featuring True Sine Wave that allows you to power sensitive electronics like computers, TV’s etc as well as hardcore gutter vacuums. This is truly the best of both world’s complete with a wireless remote start.
By integrating digital components used in more advanced inverters – known as Quiet Technology – and utilizing a more efficient mechanical design, allowing cutting the generator’s noise level and reduce its overall footprint and weight significantly.
The Inverter’s CPG4000DHY Digital Hybrid features a remote key fob so you can start and stop your inverter from up to 24m away. With Quiet Technology, Extended Run Time, Economy Mode, and Clean Power, this Digital Hybrid inverter has the advanced power you need.
The reliable 224cc engine produces 3500 running watts, and runs for 14 hours at 25% load when the 11 litre fuel tank is full. With a 0.6 litre oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at 64 dBA from 7m (23ft).
Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since our hybrid produces only Clean Power (less than 3% THD). The foldaway easy-grip handle and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it.
Compatible with the following:
- SkyVac Atom Sonic
- SkyVac Commercial Plus
- SkyVac Industrial 85
- 3500 Running Watts
- Clean Power – Low THD (3% or less)
- Extended Run Time – Up to 14 hours run time at 25% load
- Quick Touch Panel – All controls on one panel
- Economy Mode – To save fuel and extend engine life
- True Sine Wave Inverter Technology
- Wireless Remote Start
Duel Fuel Option:
This Generator features a Duel Fuel option, for all of the advanced power you need on the go.
- The biggest attraction is undeniably the lower running costs. Coming in at roughly 30-50% cheaper to run than petrol, the duel option is ideal for the times we are currently living in.
- Flexibility (when it comes to running time) With duel fuel, you are no longer limited by the fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions all round, especially where petrol might be dangerous to mix with certain environments for example around food.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillages.
- Lower maintenance costs (due to cleaner running)