The skyVac Atom Package includes:
- Best-selling, gutter cleaning, skyVac® Mighty Atom 6 pole package. A small, but feisty gutter vacuum, along with a choice of carbon fibre hybrid suction poles. Either 1) Push fit, or 2) NEW Clamped Poles.
- skyScraper moss removal tool, featuring multiple blades and a 24ft telescopic pole,* for the efficient removal of moss from roof tiles
- Camera Inspection System, to get you “eyes on” high level projects, all from the safety of the ground. Ideal for pre-site inspections, checking progress and reassuring the customer of a job well done.
So, customise your 1) POLE and 2) INSPECTION POLE (for Clamped packages only) and 3) CAMERA SYSTEM to suit your wallet, along with the current and future needs of your business.
SAVE 20% ON ITEMS PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY!
What Services will I be able to offer?
- Gutter Cleaning: For properties up to 3 stories high
- Internal High-Level dusting and cleaning: Ideal for domestic and commercial properties such as barn conversions and churches.
- Drain clearance or standing water removal -suitable for small scale projects.
- Roof scraping: The removal of moss from roofs.
- High level property inspection: Such as roof, gutter and chimney inspection for domestic clients or third parties such as estate agents, insurance adjusters or property maintenance trades people.
* TELESCOPIC POLE: supplied as standard with PUSH FIT Poles. Not supplied as standard with CLAMPED poles. With the clamped poles – Please select the telescopic pole option from the menu below.
skyVac® Mighty Atom Machine:
A skyVac® Feefo five-star favourite, this 1600 Watt wet and dry gutter vacuum is compact, lightweight and powerful. Now offered as standard with a larger 50mm cyclonic side entry port, the skyVac Mighty Atom is available in a choice of two pole options:
- Push Fit Poles: 44mm Diameter Carbon Fibre hybrid, 2 x angled silicone neck tool holder and 3 x gutter cleaning tools.
- Clamped Poles: 50mm Diameter Carbon Fibre hybrid, includes 1 x skyVac Elite Vac Release Cuff, 1 x Elite Hairpin Neck tool Holder and 6 x Elite Gutter Cleaning Tools.
skyVac Atom Package contents and will vary dependent on pole set chosen.
For full contents please check the specifications listing for your chosen 1) Pole 2) Camera package.
skyVac® Mighty Atom System Overview:
- 1600 Watt, single motor – wet and dry gutter vacuum.
- 110 Inches of Water Lift – ideal for everyday gutter cleaning projects and capable of lifting up to 3 kilos
- 3,800 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- NEW Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- 8kg in weight – Compact and lightweight, for easy storage and transport.
- 35 Litres container with 27 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – ideal for leaf blowing.
- 18 months manufacturer’s warranty – EXCLUSIVE to SPINACLEAN.
- read more about the skyVac Mighty Atom
The skyscraper Head & Blade system:
A safe, and effective way, to remove unsightly and problematic moss from roofs. Simply select the correct blade to suit your roof tile profile and attach the head to a telescopic or clamped pole*, and you are ready to scrape the moss away.
- 11 Interchangeable blades to suit a range of roof profiles.
- Easy to use locking mechanism to swap blades over quickly
- Adjustable multi-directional head to suit the roof angle and to allow moss removal from dormer window roofs.
- Read more about the skyScraper Head & Blades
- Push fit pole: package supplied with 24ft telescopic skypole for use with the skyscraper & Camera system.
- Clamped pole: package supplied with an Elite multi connector so you can choose to use your clamped poles OR (not supplied as standard) 24ft Telescopic Pole with the skyscraper.
skyVac® Camera systems:
A camera system is a great way to see and show clients what is happening overhead, all from the safety of the ground. A great marketing tool for winning gutter cleaning business, the high-level surveillance camera system can also be used for property inspection. For Instant Images – with No wires – No Apps – No Wi-Fi and No internet required, our skyCam’s are a smart choice.
- “Real Time” Camera system: A non-recordable system to relay “live” pictures during use. With a large 4.3″ high quality colour monitor, 50 metre range, zoom function and light-weight design.
- Recordable Camera System: Features as above, but with the ability to capture images and video – perfect for before, during and after footage of gutter cleaning action to share with the customer or on your social media channels.
View our camera systems range
skyVac® Hairpin Neck Tool Holder: European Community Design Registration Number 008458913