The Ultimate Featherweight, Customisable skyVac® Elite Pole Set…
…Just got Even Better!
skyVac® Elite Pole Set now features all THREE NEW Elite neck tool holders, NEW 7.5M of wire reinforced suction hose, and NEW scalloped end tool.
At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight and can be customised to reach cleaning projects up to 40ft (depending on the pole package purchased), all from the safety of the ground. Stiff, durable, and easy to manoeuvre, the skyVac® Elite Pole Set, makes light work of stubborn gutter blockages, when used in conjunction with the skyVac® Mighty Atom, Industrial 85 and skyVac® Interceptor
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE:
Engineered and extensively field-tested, these poles are lightweight, stiff and easy to manoeuvre. Minimal weight coupled with greater control makes gutter clearing faster and less tiring.
CUSTOMISABLE HIGH ACCESS UP TO 40FT:
1.5M & 0.75M pole lengths can be securely clamped together to achieve the perfect working height, whether working directly overhead or to reach over obstacles such as conservatories. With 135 Hairpin, 90 and 180 degree neck tools available, no angle is beyond reach.
COMPLETE SUCTION CONTROL:
Operate the vacuum directly from the base of the pole with the patent pending Vac release cuff. Simply twist the cuff to cut the suction.
VERSATILE HIGH REACH SYSTEM:
A multi-function high reach cleaning system, thanks to the secure locking mechanism, SkyVac® Elite Poles can also be used for roof, windows, soffits and fascia cleaning, unlike standard push, fit poles*. Why not offer roof cleaning as part of your exterior cleaning services by adding the skyScraper.
*For Roof, Windows, soffits and fascia cleaning you will need the Elite multi-connector (sold separately).
skyVac® Elite Poles & Vac Release Cuff:
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Tailor your working height with a choice of 1.5m and 0.75m poles.
- 280gms per 1.5metres – Ultra-durable high-grade carbon fibre construction.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator to control suction from the base of the pole.
- SkyVac® Elite Poles Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
NEW skyVac® Elite Angled Neck Tool Holders:
- NEW Elite Hairpin 135-degree Neck tool holder allows debris more space to travel through the bend, to reduce risk of blockages.
- NEW 180 Tool Holder is ideal for directly overhead projects with narrow access, or deep gutters.
- NEW 90 Tool Holder is ideal for hard-to-reach valley gutters.
- Engineered from lightweight and durable carbon fibre, the rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
skyVac® Wire Reinforced Suction Hose:
- 7.5M of wire reinforced suction hose.
- Sturdy, lightweight, manoeuvrable, and less inclined to kink due to the internal wire framework.
- 2 x 50mm Cuffs (1 x Vac to hose / 1 x Hose to pole).
skyVac® Elite End Tools:
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps.
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal.
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps.
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing.
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool.
skyVac® Branded Carry Case:
- For convenient storage and transport of your skyVac® Elite pole system