The skyVac® Interceptor is a Global First. A Portable Gutter Cleaning System, with an on-board, Honda Power Unit.
With over 13 years of experience in the gutter clearing industry, Spinaclean has pioneered many of the innovations, that have made the process safer, faster and easier.
The skyVac® Interceptor, Wet & Dry Gutter Vac, is the ultimate gutter vacuum system. Inspired by the Industrial 85, our design team wanted to create a completely power independent system, so no need for mains power or generators. Boasting 155 Inch Water lift, the lift capacity is immense, for fast results – first time.
We’ve increased the drum size, added a drain hose to remove water, offered an optional sieve basket – so whether you are dealing with gutter sludge, tufts or dry leaves, you can power bigger projects – with less down time.
Just a few of the features that make the skyVac® Interceptor the perfect commercial system, from ground to gutter.
Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the skyVac® Interceptor, features an on-board power plant, making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust, worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac® Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac® Elite pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight, yet super strong pole system, offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent pending Vac Release Pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complimented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
Available in a pull and key start option, the skyVac® Interceptor can tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning demands, ensuring precision cleaning every time.
skyVac® Interceptor Machine:
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts) – For complete mobility and the freedom to operate anywhere, without the need for mains power, or separate generator.
- 155 Inches of Water Lift – immense lifting capability, for the most stubborn gutter growths.
- 8,000 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal.
- 78*-87**kg in weight – Robust system and build.
- 90 Litres container, with 70 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – perfect for removing pine needles and larger leaves (Maple)
- Drum Drain Hose – for swift removal of liquid from the drum.
- Side Entry Port – creates a vortex, which eliminates blockages and maximises drum capacity, by spreading debris evenly in the base of the drum.
- Robust all terrain trolley with castors – For easy access over uneven ground.
- Locking castors – For secure parking, even on a gradient.
- Removable and washable filter – housed securely behind a protection plate, for minimal maintenance
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional Extra) – for quick and easy debris removal.
- Available in Pull start* or Key Start** options.
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
- Sieve Basket: For collecting sediment and collecting water
- Wireless Camera: View out of reach gutters and high level areas
- Telescopic Ramps: Get working on those gutters faster, with the adjustable ramps
- Filter: We recommend having a spare filter for your system to alternate as part of your cleaning and maintenance procedures.
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.