Working at height can present obvious dangers, so it is vital for businesses to always abide by health and safety working practices. The powerful and versatile skyVac® Internal 78 high-level vacuuming system can reach up to 40ft from the safety of the ground and has been specifically designed to remove the densest of dust from previously inaccessible out of reach internal areas, eliminating the need for scaffolding and hire costs.
With a motor wattage of 2600 watts and a massive air flow movement of 7166 litres per minute, the skyVac® 78 high level vacuuming system is the perfect system for effectively cleaning a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories, churches and other industrial buildings.
skyVac® Internal 78 Machine:
- Extremely powerful commercial wet & dry vacuum
- Highly efficient twin motors
- Large vacuum capacity (78 litres)
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
- Commercial build for the toughest of cleaning demands
skyVac® Internal 78 Suction Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac® Suction Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre, offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
skyVac® Internal Accessories:
- Includes an assortment internal end tools. Suitable for cleaning a wide range of internal high level surfaces including ledges, walls, pipes and ducting.
High Level Internal Vacuuming in a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories and other industrial buildings.