The Telescopic Inspection Pole is a great addition to your high level equipment. The pole is ideal for pre / post site surveys, in conjunction with the skyVac® Real Time Camera system* or Recordable camera system* Compatible with the skyScraper,** the pole can be used for roof cleaning. Engineered from carbon fibre, with secure clamped segments, the pole is available in the three height options of: 24ft, 34ft and 44ft.
- Instant access and clear visibility on high level projects up to 44ft, all from the safety of the ground.
- Space saving, with a maximum retracted height of 223cm***, the telescopic pole is easy to store and can be feathered up to the required height in an instant. No ladder required.
- Achieve the perfect working height for each project thanks to the multiple clamped segments.
- Lightweight yet rigid carbon fibre hybrid construction, making it ideal for roof cleaning.
- Comes as standard with two Head Attachments:
- Pre / Post site surveys: A great way to win new business and give the customer the confidence of a job well done.
- High Level Photography: Capture high level imagery in an instant without the expense and restrictions of working with a drone.
- Roof Cleaning: A lucrative and sought after service, simply attach the skyscraper head and blades to your telescopic inspection pole.