If left untreated, roof moss, can lead to property damage such as mold and damp. With the UK climate providing the ideal moss growing conditions, for the shade and water loving algae, roof cleaning, is a much in demand service. Add the skyscraper® roof moss removal system to your exterior cleaning equipment and add roof cleaning to your list of professional services.
A5 Promotional Leaflets (Gutter / Patio & Driveway /or Roof)£125.00a5-quality-professional-leafletsSelect options
skyScraper® Packages with Telescopic Pole£562.80 – £850.80SkyScraper Package with 24ft Telescopic PoleSelect options
skyScraper® Replacement Blade (11 Options Available)£15.60skyScraper Replacement BladeSelect options
skyScraper® Spare Screws Package£15.00 (Ex.Vat £12.50 )Spare Screws PackageAdd to basket
skyVac® Elite Multi Connector Tool£30.00 (Ex.Vat £25.00 )Elite Multi ConnectorAdd to basket
A powerful all round wet and dry industrial vacuum, our best-selling skyVac® Atom, NOW with cyclonic side entry port, has 35L capacity is ideal for domestic and commercial use. Engineered to offer exceptional high-level cleaning results up to 3 stories /34ft / 10.5m in height, the skyVac® Mighty Atom offers 1600watts of power, is robust, reliable and easy to use.
The NEW, larger sized, 50mm cyclonic vac port, not only increases air flow for faster results, but also reduces blockages, by circulating debris entering the drum. The system also features a handy blow port, ideal for leaf blowing.
skyVac® Commercial 75
With two powerful motors, the mid-range skyVac® Commercial 75 is ideal for everyday professional gutter cleaning. Lightweight, high reach poles allow easy access over obstacles such as garages or conservatories. Available in 3 height packages up to 4 stories /12m/ 40ft
skyVac® Commercial 75 Machine:
- Two industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 100 inches of water lift
- 50mm cyclonic side entrance port – to eliminate blockages and maximise drum capacity
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away
- Lightweight, very tough poly-propylene construction
- Removable and washable filter
- Package comes with strong yet incredibly light-weight carbon fibre suction poles and an assortment of targeted end tools for customisable wet or dry vacuuming projects
We’re so confident in our Gutter Cleaning Machines, that we offer a “Shop with confidence” guarantee across all purchases, for your complete peace of mind.
Need Help Deciding ?
Still not sure which product is right for your business? Get in touch today and we will help you find the best product for your companies needs